Pages

Wednesday, 1 December 2010

Looking back at 2010

Wow this year has come and (nearly) gone fricking fast...

My life changed on 10th January 2010 when I saw two little lines appear. Two little lines I never expected to see... EVER. Two little lines that started my hectic year.

We had decided that we wanted to move house, from our tiny pokey little one bedroom flat to a family home with Andrew's mum and now we had a reason to. So the moving house began on 1st March 2010...

Our wedding was already planned for August but with our new arrival early September, we decided to move the wedding forward. So my fabulous parents, helped me planned the whole event in two weeks. And it was the best day of my life, although I was 14 weeks pregnant and still gagging at the thought/smell/taste of any alcoholic beverage and was knackered by the end of it! I was so glad to get into bed, and there was no funny stuff before you ask, my new husband had consumed enough alcohol for the both of us.
I married my best friend on 20th March 2010 and would do it all over again in a heartbeat...  (minus the gagging...)



SO so far, I have moved into a house, got married - 2 of the 3 major things you are meant to do in a lifetime, the only thing left to do was have a baby... oh yeah that was happening too!

Much Love,

Jenn x

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Momma, why didn't you think you would ever see a pos (+) preggo test??? Sry if too personal...b/c I always thought that too! I have PCOS...blah!

Anyway....your baby girl is beautiful!!! :D

Much love....xx

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness....so sorry....just read why! Gosh....embarrasing!!! Sorry again!

Jenn Howell said...

Thats ok hun :)

Post a Comment