I enjoyed a lovely meal with family and friends, its so nice to all get together but a shame that we don't all do it more often. I received some lovely gifts, a beautiful necklace from my daughter Lily, care of her Daddy... some perfume, a wind chime and lots of chocolate, I don't feel like I am ever going to shift this baby weight!
We also put up our Christmas Tree, which happens to be THE highlight of my year :) Lily absolutely loves the lights and stares up for hours just watching the twinkling lights. We have a few special ornaments on our tree which are added each year without fail. We have two little butterflies, which are for my angel brother and sister, and some pretty card pictures, for our own little angels. This year though, we got to add Lily's first ornament. A lovely snowman holding a little pink bundle with the words 'My First Christmas' on. We also add each year a Union Jack flag in support/remembrance of our troops, although Lily enjoyed
Lily also experienced her first day of snow today, albeit a quick 2 minutes of it falling, it quickly turned to rain.
So all in all, a fantastic day :)
Much Love,
Jenn x





1 comments:
Beautiful pictures Jenn. Love the one of Lily with the flag :)
I love babies first christmas its so special.
Post a Comment