My mum is wise. My mum is kind and caring and full of such great advice.
When I was growing up I turned into the
My mum taught me many wonderful (and strange) things. Along with the normal stuff like 'never eat yellow snow...' yada yada yada... To this day, every time I get in the bath, I hear my mums voice 'Shaving gel will ruin all your bubble bath bubbles...' Strange how certain things stick with you?
My mum is on round two of having kids, meaning there is 20 years between my youngest sister and I, and it has been the best thing ever. I am as close to them as I am to my 'round 1' sisters and also now starting a family of my own, she has taught me so so much. When Lily was 1st born, 'Baby Hotline' was open 24/7 and although I have a decent knowledge of what to do, anything I needed, or wanted to know she was there for me.
My life has been a whirlwind this year and she has helped me through everything. When I gave mum and my step-dad, Mark, the mammoth task of
So that's my mum. A fantastic mum who I will always aspire to be.
If you are reading this mum, I Love You.
Much Love,
Jenn x


0 comments:
Post a Comment