This is my not so little girl.
I cant believe how quickly she is growing up before my eyes. She is 11 weeks, going on 11.
She doesn't want to lie down, only sit up or stand up
She spits out her dummy with the expression on her face as if to say 'What the hell are you putting that in there for?'
She laughs and gives sneaky grins in a 'Aaaaaw Shucks' kinda way which makes you think she is innocent as, but really she is full of
She makes out she's starving and then only takes an ounce whilst smiling, teet still in mouth.
'Monkey' is no longer her prized possession and cries if I bring it near her... Oh you were once such good friends.
But she still loves her Mummy hugs, and currently I'm her favourite person. And for the time being, thats good enough for me :)
Much Love,
Jenn x


0 comments:
Post a Comment