So the day has started well, Daddy let Mummy have a lie in because Baby decided she wanted to play at 4am this morning. Mummy not impressed. Lily has only been in her own room for a week now and it has certainly been the hardest week so far. I really did want to give up and just have her back in the room with us. But I will persevere as I feel I am old enough now not to go to bed at 8pm. I'd like to be able to talk about the days events with the husband and not worry about waking her up, I'd like to be able to potter around, and maybe... just maybe, enjoy some 'adult time.'
Plus... she snores.
So feeling
Oh the fun of a SAHM!
Much Love
Jenn x

2 comments:
The blog design suits you, and I'm glad you like it!!! I didn't know you loved sunflowers!!! ;)
I adore them! So much so that my car is covered in sunflower stickers lol (Yes I am sad like that haha)
Post a Comment