So, hello! And welcome to my blog. I have never ever attempted anything like this so bare with me...
So I'm Jenn. I'm
22 ... no wait, 23 (in a few weeks,) I'm currently a SAHM until I go back to work in January, to my beautiful daughter Lillian, (Lily to her mates) I'm a wife to my teen sweetheart Andrew, we got married this year (and before you do the math, yes it was a shotgun wedding - but we had already had it planned out and had to cancel it all because it would have fallen when I was around 38 weeks pregnant lol.) I met Andrew through his cousin, and he then crashed a party of mine, we have been inseparable ever since. He's my soldier boy and makes me proud every day :-)
Me? I'm into the usual
22... 23 year old stuff, spending time with friends and family, its a little bit more tame nowadays since I have more responsibility and less money. I'm a black and white person and tend to tell it how it is... but ultimately what you see is what you get.
Lily was a bit of a surprise. Actually a complete surprise... We had been trying for a baby for nearly 2 years and even underwent fertility tests which showed that I had PCOS (Polycystic Ovary Syndrome) and that my ovaries were pickled in cysts... This was November 2009. We were due to start fertility treatments in March 2010, but Santa decided to leave us an extra special present and found out I was expecting :) They put our conception date as Christmas Day lol. My angel is now 9 weeks old and growing up waaaaaaaay to fast!
So there's a bit of a sneak preview into my life. Im looking forward to getting stuck into this - if Lily lets me that is :-)
Much Love,
Jenn x
0 comments:
Post a Comment