I do this *EVERY* year. I pretend I'm not that bothered by all the commotion and the rush of it all, but secretly I am a kid at heart...
My Christmas shopping is complete, except for one small furry little animal... And before you say 'A hamster's not just for Christmas,' its what the hubby wants and whatever my darling wants he gets. Sometimes.
It was hard not to go mad spending for Lily. If I could, I would have bought the whole shop for her. I am also contemplating what her Christmas outfit will be... An angel, a star, a reindeer, a Christmas pudding. Its the one day that I am allowed to dress her up and take lots of photos to embarrass her with on her 18th birthday.
I am stuck though. We haven't had a Christmas yet in this house and I have no idea where to put the tree! Gone are the days when you just stuck it anywhere, this year, the ball-balls have to be perfect, the tinsel cannot be out of place, and the star isn't allowed to be wonky, for this year is my little girls 1st Christmas. Her 1st Christmas :) It is going to be wonderful.
Because next year, I promise I wont be bothered by all the commotion and the rush of it all...
Much Love,
Jenn

0 comments:
Post a Comment